Due to continued growth, Rainbow Signs and Maintenance Ltd are excited to have four new opportunities to join our busy team.
Junior Sign Installation Engineer
• Some experience in the industry is desirable but not necessary
• This role will involve working alongside a Senior Engineer to develop skills in all aspects of sign installation.
• Have ability to work to deadlines
• Be looking for progression within the company
• Be willing to travel on a daily basis as well as to the R.O.I and Mainland UK •overnight stays may be required
• Clean driving licence
• Some previous experience in aluminium, mild steel fabrication and welding
• Some experience in MIG/TIG welding
• Desire to learn cutting, forming, welding and ﬁnishing of all fabricated parts.
• A desire to learn and progress, able to listen and follow instructions, working from one’s own initiative.
• Must hold a Full Clean Driving Licence
Signage Installation Engineer
• 3 years minimum experience necessary working within a signs and graphic production environment
• Onsite installation experience essential.
• Have a working knowledge of digital printing, lamination, self adhesive vinyl, 3D and ﬂat cut lettering, light boxes and aluminium composite boxes.
• Ability to work to set deadlines
• Have a clean driving license
• Be willing to travel to South of Ireland and on occasion the UK
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org